The Dogfather is always looking for energetic night owls to serve up some of Calgary’s best hot dogs and smokies!
Whether you’re looking for a part-time job to supplement your income or a student looking for a part-time gig, we want you!
- Salary starts at $15 / hour
- Additional income through tips (you keep 100% of tips)
- Eligible for monthly bonuses and fun incentives
- Shifts are LATE Friday and Saturday from approximately 8:30 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- There are opportunities to work Wednesday and Thursday nights for those interested
- You must be able to stand for hours at a time
- This can be a fast-paced environment, so the ability to work and respond under pressure is a must
- Must be over 18, as many of our carts are in nightclubs
What you’ll be doing:
- We want you to have fun on the job! As we are primarily based inside nightclubs, you are encouraged to be friendly and joke around with customers… weiner jokes are allowed
- Fast and friendly service for customers, while also using suggested selling techniques
- You will be cooking up some of Calgary’s most famous hot dogs and smokies. This includes safe food handling and use of a steamer
- You will be responsible for inventory count before and after your shift, as well as cash balance
- Clean inside and outside of the hotdog cart
- Must be able to speak and understand English clearly
Please email us your resume (and tell us a bit about yourself) to apply!